Frequently asked questions
- Q.What is the difference between "Salted Bonito" and "Shuto" .
- A.Both are the same.It is called "Shuto" that is salted internal organs of Bonito.
- Q.Who named "Shuto"?
- A.The old encyclopedia already has the name "Shuto".There are various theories.One theory that Tosa's lords of Yamauchi put on.Also, there is a theory that Mitsukuni Tokugawa attached. Where bonito was fished, and where sake was made it may be a word born naturally.
- Q.What part of bonito's internal organs do you use "Salted Bonito / Shuto"?
- A.he stomach, intestine, esophagus, and pylorus of the bonito's internal organs are the main use sites.Especially the pylorus is a part promoting fermentation to become "Salted Bonito".
- Q.Where do you sell the products?
- A.We sell it at "Tenkosu" in Kochi City.「Tenkosu」
We also sell at "Tosa - Rikisya" in Nankoku City.「Tosa-Rikisya」